Vision & Values
Federation of Burrington and Wrington Church Schools
Let all that you do be done in love.
(1 Corinthians, 16:14)
Our vision is for our school community to nurture compassion, integrity, curiosity, wisdom and a lifelong love of learning, founded on Christian values, as we grow and flourish together.
- Every child will value themselves as a unique individual with special qualities and strengths, and will have a strong social, spiritual and moral grounding on which to base relationships and decisions.
- Every child will take responsibility for their actions and have a respect and understanding of the beliefs, values and needs of others in the local, national and global community.
- Every child will achieve the highest standards of which they are capable through developing their skills, knowledge and understanding across a creative and inspiring curriculum and become a life-long learner.
- Every child will be actively involved in their own learning through self-evaluation and awareness of learning goals.
- Every child will be a highly motivated, skilled and resilient learner, able to be reflective on their learning and willing to accept constructive comments and guidance.
- Every child will welcome new experiences and be courageous in their learning, which will develop their confidence to tackle challenges, solve problems and make mistakes within a secure environment, independently or collaboratively.
- Every child will be encouraged to understand the meaning and significance of faith.
Children’s version of aims
- I will be proud of all that I do and I will treat others with kindness.
- I will respect and value myself and others, no matter what we believe, how we look or where we live.
- I will be responsible for the way I behave.
- I will be the best that I can be.
- I will embrace new challenges and learning opportunities.
- I will reflect on my learning and listen to advice from others about how to improve.
- I will have fun, enjoy learning new things at school and have the courage to make mistakes, whether learning on my own or with others.
- I will think about my own faith and what difference it can make to me and how I live.
Our Christian Values: